Create, edit and format documents using a word processor
This module covers Word Processing Basics:
- Edit and format text to create a stylish document with instant purpose
- Create numbered and bulleted lists
- Write a Formal / Informal Letter
- Saving and Printing a word document
- Work with columns and tables
- Add images to your documents
- Collaborate on documents with your team and share documents via OneDrive and email.
- Plus, discover how to use the proofing tools in Word to check spelling and grammar
- Punch up your resume using Resume Assistant, and more.